Updated: April 27, 2021
WHERE CAN I GET THE VACCINE?
The number of locations receiving vaccines for distribution to eligible people continues to expand, but vaccine supply remains a problem. Reservations are always required to get a vaccine.
I am someone eligible in Phase 1a or 1b but do not know where I can search to get an appointment. Where can I check to see if vaccines are available?
Suggested Vaccine Distribution Sites to Check for Availability (please remember you must be in Phase 1a or 1b, and appointments are always required):
Click here for a list of New York State-operated vaccination locations and availability through April 16th. This list gets updated regularly so check back often.
NYS periodically has arranged for additional “pop-up” locations to distribute vaccines. This week the Governor announced 35 NYS vaccination pop-up sites throughout the state in a news release and said that more sites will be added each week. The current list of sites as of February 3rd can be viewed here. In Westchester County sites are currently in Peekskill, Yonkers, and Mt. Vernon.
Municipalities have been asked to provide potential “pop-up” locations to be considered by NYS in the future as more vaccines become available. Rye Brook is identifying the AJP Community Center as an available site for consideration (note: this is currently NOT an approved NYS pop-up site).
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT:
The New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline is open for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).Prior to receiving the vaccination, you must complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form. This form can be completed online at https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine and you will receive a submission ID.
For more information about eligibility, phased distribution and more, visit https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/what-you-need-know.
VACCINE SEARCH LINKS:
• NYS-run Vaccine Sites and Availability: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
• Northern Westchester Hospital Vaccine Appointments: https://northwellvaccine.force.com/s/?id=a1T4x000007CNwPEAW
•CDC’s Vaccine search: https://vaccinefinder.org/
•NYC & Some Westchester Sites: https://www.turbovax.info/
•New York Vaccine Search: https://www.vaccinespotter.org/NY/
Click here for the Westchester County COVID-19 Tracker
The Westchester County Department of Health has put out information about the Coronavirus disease, prevention, and additional public health resources on their website. The New York State Department of Health has information on their website about the disease as well as a COVID-19 Hotline -(888)364-3065 .
If you’re planning to travel and have questions about the Coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s website has information here
Other Helpful Links:
• NYS Health Department: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
• Westchester County Department of Health: https://health.westchestergov.com/2019-novel-coronavirus
• Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
• NYS – Find a Vaccine Test Site Near You (searchable by address): https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
• NYS Travel Information (out-of-state guidance): https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory