Village Treasurer’s Office and Finance Department
As the Village’s Chief Fiscal Officer, the Village Treasurer is responsible for the collection, disbursement, investment, and accounting of all Village funds. Included in the Village Treasurer’s responsibilities is the preparation of the annual budget, maintain all financial records, audit all transactions, manage capital and debt financing, cash management and electronic data processing.
Under the direction of the Village Treasurer, the Finance Department is responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable, payroll processing, and human resource administration.
Important Tax Bill Dates
- June - 1st Installment Village Taxes
- September - 1st Installment School Taxes
- January - 2nd Installment School Taxes
- February - 2nd Installment Village Taxes
- April - County & Town Taxes