Who do I call if my Power is out?

If you are experiencing a power failure, Please call Consolidated Edison at 1-800-75(CONED)/ 1-800-752-6633. If there are powerlines down and they are causing a danger to property please call the Police Department at 914-937-1020, in an emergency where you feel there is an immediate threat to life please call 911.

Close window